This site is for gainers and encouragers:
1. a person who gains weight
2. a person who is sexually aroused by the idea of getting fatter
1. a person who inspires others with hope, courage, or confidence
2. a person who gives support to a person or cause
3. A person who stimulates by assistance or approval
4. A person who is sexually aroused by the idea of helping another person get
Gainers and encouragers are among the most misunderstood of sexual
minorities. The idea of getting fat on purpose is so unacceptable to modern
society that most gainers and encouragers live in the closet, keeping their
sexual desires to themselves or to a small group of close friends.
How a particular gainer or encourager responds to these sexual desires varies
- Do you consider yourself gay or straight or bisexual or something
- Do you actively gain or just fantasize about it?
- Do you want to gain muscle and fat or just fat?
- Do you want to gain yourself or help someone else gain or gain
together with a partner?
- Do you engage in activities that simulate gaining without actually
getting fatter (padding, bloating, inflating)?
- Do you seek out a partner in the community or do you pair up with a
- If you pair up with a civilian, do you share your fantasies or
While the response varies greatly, the desire is constant. Gainers and
encouragers know who they are.
The goals of this site are to:
- Provide links to the most useful resources for gainers and
- Establish a stable site that will include information about the
community including historical information
- Help to ensure that the many free resources that have been created
over the years by and for gainers and encouragers will remain free
The goals are modest on purpose, applying a "less is more" philosophy. The
idea is to do a few things and to do them well.
We chose the bname "Gainer House" to capture a sense of community. We now
have an actual Gainer House in Seattle where we are providing activities for
gainers and encouragers to meet each other and to explore the many dimensions
of this sexual orientation.
Use the various links to read about the Seattle
Gainer House and our plans for a
Summer of Gaining. If you are
interested in participating, fill out this
form by April 10th.
If you have corrections, suggestions, or additions, please share them. If
you are the producer of content that is linked here and you don't want to be
linked, we will gladly remove any such reference. Send your suggestions to